Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stab! Let it bleed,
Grab! The flesh and feed,
Crack and egg, let it freeze,
Fumble in the dark for keys,
Let it shine for one to see,
And take something back as a toll, as a fee.

--

Jason is drunk and texting me, he was being really rather interrogative before. Aggressively so. Like he wanted me dead as soon as he got answers, let's not rule that out.
I found it refreshing. He was direct (even if he was drunk), there were no bones about it: he wanted to know stuff he didn't know and he was willing to send long texts to elicit an adequate response. In my time, I've found that people don't like to say things directly. Everyone likes to beat around the bush, to [euphemism] it up as opposed to being blunt. Maybe it was just that sharp contrast to mind-numbing banality that threw his bullet point queries into focus. Probably. It's a pretty violent transition from ghetto names discussion to Prime Minister's questions... at Guantanemo Bay. Man, I just love blunt people. No sarcasm, not at all, seriously, not even.
But seriously.

3 comments:

  1. I want you dead BEFORE I get the answers.

    Edit: And my captcha was 'farksies'. Oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Jason.
    I got a loving phonecall.
    Also, hello. I read your blog now.
    And my captcha was 'Currrss' I am rather happy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I shall endeavour to read yours. It's like Tumblr but-NO IT IS NOT AT ALL LIKE TUMBLR.

    ReplyDelete