Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cheers for the 'agapanthus', Rosily.

One follow. Cool. Of course it's Jason, no one else knows I have a blog. Still, not disappointed. Okay fine, Rosily. You know I have a blog, but only because you're sitting next to me. Hi, Rosily.
Hello Ollie!!!!!! wow awesome cool smart real
Rosily, meet Blogspot. Blogspot, meet Rosily. Good, now we're all acquainted, let's get on with it. I really should not be blogging in the library: "I'm going to put my thoughts on the internet, no one will read them then. Yeah!" Epiphany! Someone may actually, at some point in space and time, by chance or not, read some of this. Fuck. Will I start thinking more about what I put here? Nah, fuck that, I'm too busy to organise some kind of filtering process; places to avoid, people to not see. That element of, well, not anonymity, but writing without purpose, that was nice. Purpose is the last thing I want, I don't want to start posting essays here, purpose implies structure, purpose gives meaning. A pure aestheticism is what I'm going for, writing for the sake of writing like the horrible wanker that I am. So, no, nothing will change the content save myself. A blog can't be invaded because it's just my thoughts, which can be invaded even less so. Blogspot feels too much like home to start worrying about it.
Bye, bye.

-

Agapanthus,
Flowers, antlers!
A purity of form,
Removed from man-made norms,
And all the while weathering
The ghastly human storm,
Neat rows, chaos throws
A punch or two at the orderly show,
Dig, dig, dig!
Plant the twigs!
Let the colour flourish,
But never allow it
To escape,
Never let the order cease,
Just a wild fake.

-

Do other people know about this? Do they read it? Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment