Thursday, April 21, 2011

This tea is giving me some kind of dry-mouth. lolwut?

Right, so, um... right. If stress reaches past a certain threshold then my heart starts to act up, gets these pangs of excruciating pain. I thought maybe a heart murmur was to blame, and a mild hypochondria drove me to the doctor, who then directed me to an ultrasound of my various aortas and ventricles. And yet here we are, with inconclusive results and a deep pang of aortic pain. Funnily enough, this is certainly not conducive to me completing any of the suddenly appearing caches of homework that have been kept for me until far too late a date, which would appear to be the catalyst to this situation.
Ow.
I can only hope that this entire pot of jasmine tea and an unhealthy amount of mindless(mindful?) video games will alleviate this. Fuck. Fuckknuckle. Fuckknuckling-thundercunt.

-

My wild love went wandering
She wandered through the misers
They asked here to give back herself
She came back all the wiser

My wild love went travelling
Far over the fetid fields
Stopped an evening on an isle
Found there all the broken seals

My wild love went sailing
Through the fog and through the ice
She asked me to join the trip
But if not the Devil would suffice

My wild love saw the Devil
He spoke to her in her wild dreams
She no longer speaks to me
I'm torn apart right at the seams

My wild love went riding
To a hearkened distant shore
She turned into an eagle's wing
And then flew off forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment