Monday, August 20, 2012

Malk Life.

I never wrote about us, did I?
No matter
Small wonder though
You latched right onto the obvious

I am your father
And I know you're content to rest
In your father's eyes

Because nothing is real
Least of all you
You learned that a hundred times

One day I will too

You were to me
What you sought in him
And the layers of your brain are still trapped in mine
Will you ever unravel?

You are the demon
Drenched in irony
That guides too much of my thought

BANG

-

And just below that another explosion another big boom big bang black brain bent behind boring banal bitch father mother lover weren't you and together duality isn't a lie I've seen it for myself and together we might just make something beautiful because you are beautiful you have a machete a rocket in three dimensions that pierces the veil of two I am knife and you are cake black forest shedding losing a layer did you run stupid boy did you run little coward wunderkind and fall into a rabbit-hole and into that cake made of strychnine it's okay we have antidotes here it's called inheritance you inherit an antidote purer than a thousand brains and I know you've killed before because you're a good boy beautiful boy and that's what good boys do I bet you killed your father aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand right into the neck BANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment