Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Hate The Night.

Trite love songs yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Capo 2

Fig1. C | E | F | E

I hate the night
I hate it's selfish starlight
And I hate it's cold
And I hate how it's old
And blocks my sight

I hate the moon
And how it comes back around so soon
Casting shadows on the street
Hardly worth it to meet
In the cold of the moon

Fig2. C | Em | F | Em E

I hate your eyes
But only in the night
I'd love to watch them shine and sparkle
In the right light

Fig1.

I hate the sun
I'm sure it's a lot of fun
But it makes me close my eyes
And it brings out the flies
And it's never done

I hate the wind
And how it blows and burns my skin
It's no substitute for
How you laugh, it's worth more
Than all of the winds

I hate the rain
It just comes and comes again
It messes up our hair
And puts a nip in the air
I hate the rain

Fig2.

I hate your touch
Right after it rains
Cold just like the moon
That's why I hate the rain

Fig3. F | C | E | G

I hate it all, and I hate you
I hate the way the little things you do
Escape my sight, it's not as if
They're not important too

[F] Nothing is good enough for me since [C] I laid eyes on you- [E] I hate it all
And I think I hate you-

Fig1.

I hate your eyes
And you skin and your smile
I'd not even walk a mile
If the sun was in my eyes

It wouldn't be complete
If I couldn't see your eyes
When we meet

No comments:

Post a Comment