Monday, November 26, 2012

Le Lendemain.

le lendemain
and then and then

if you do decide
to walk the plank
to blossom out
to lose your mind
shaving your eye-white tusks
crisscrossed for red
convivial lymph
(but I could never love
a pile of ash)
unhook my sutures
burst out of my scars
laid over each other
again and again
over to le lendemain
the scars paint a little love heart

make your presence known
to my drunk and surly phages
my neurons are nearly
burnt all out
the only muscle remaining
that I can feel
(because my skin is charred
coal
barren)
is the smooth striated
fibers
around my heart and out my
aorta
my pulmonary sweetheart
I will take a row of
hypodermic knives
and needles
remove the key from your
jeans pocket
I will make for you
a pair of
angry wings

to fly above the current
and watch the back-formed ghost
that echoes in your eye
and know his flaw

No comments:

Post a Comment