Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well that was interesting.

I made a blog because I was angry. I posted once.
A solid year of good moods ensued. This shit really works. Maybe this short post will keep me from stabbing my brother in his sleep.

Maybe.

That's frightening. I was not that verbose in 2009. Clearly some manner of evil something or other was in possession of my faculties. Oh well. Here's a poem. I tried writing something nice but it turned into something about arson.

Twenty-five fires struck ablaze to your eyes
A never ending cavalcade of flickers hypnotise
Twenty-eight lives burnt out tonight
A million tiny smiles in the corner of your eye
Burning slits
And violent fits
The venerable hell
A hundred
Tiny enemies
Flee from that awful smell
Twenty-five fires struck ablaze to your heart
The ashes of your kith and kin torn open, apart

No comments:

Post a Comment