Saturday, December 8, 2012

An inventory of my corkboard.

I'm in a nice mood and I have the late Jeff Buckley wailing and reverberating about my room as I smash out the chords on the electric. I thought it might be interesting to make a note of the things on my corkboard as of now as a reflection on my life.

And so:

  • one enveloped ticket to Einstüzende Neubauten in February
  • a gift voucher for MTC's 2013 season, and a receipt for half its value in expenditure
  • my December work roster
  • a ticket to Sydney for 2/1/2013
  • the sheet music for the Aphonia interlude pieces
  • an RSA certificate
  • course outline documents for arts/science
  • a letter from Tamuz written at the conclusion of Dogg's Hamlet, Cahoot's Macbeth, and the card with the lovely messages from cast and crew
  • the truly excellent card from the end of Aphonia with the leather silhouette of Sherlock Holmes
As far as microcosms go, I think that's quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment