Thursday, June 9, 2011

A good man.

That awkward moment when you accidentally write something about Morrowind.
But seriously; don't expect someone to just leave if you catch them stealing something important.

The eastern door held no lock or bar
To which my dirty hands
Were unaccustomed to the far
Reaching timber strands
My tip-totalitarian creeping
Kept pace to which I stuck
And as I crept there gently seeping
Through the walls, my luck
Ran out, turn out the lights
We're having death for dinner
And blood for breakfast
Turn out the lights

My shadow stance it seemed was not
Enough to keep the pieces
Of the peace by which I strived and fought
For ages past and gone, it ceases
A twig or a rock or a rat or a lock
A click to guide their hands
The silence broke, we're out of stock
The hourglass's sands
Ran out, turn out the lights
Massacre Mondays
Slaughterhouse Sundays
Turn out the lights

The light kept low, my activity's
Best kept for darker times
A scene of humanity's wondrous lividity
But best you know my kind
You stupid shits, you'll writhe and coil
Cut a good man's trade
So don't expect those greetings when you foil
A good man and his cover fades
Out of sight, turn out the lights
We're having death for dinner tonight
Don't turn on the lights

No comments:

Post a Comment